The Fuller Youth Institute is a research institute dedicated to helping organizations and companies understand young people and partner with them to accomplish world-changing initiatives.
The Fuller Youth Institute has been featured on NPR, Q, Catalyst, and The Huffington Post.
- Creative Director
- Designed internal and external UX company-wide
- Led teams to launch and support 3 web and mobile applications, 2 interactive online assessments, 4 interactive online training modules, 7 websites, 6 books, 14 films, 39 interactive live events, and 18 conferences
- Increased sales 540% through user experience strategic initiatives
- Received $2.1 million in grants for innovation projects
- Increased active users from 36,000 to 1.7 million